Real-time Wireless Communications
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- True mobile computing is not possible without “anytime-anywhere” access to vital organizational resources
- Rugged PCs can support up to 4 Wireless WAN Technologies
- Built in CDMA
- Built in GSM
- Built in GPRS
- Build in 3G (Optional)
- New Models come with EDGE/EVDO
- Built in RF Encrypted Communications also possible
- Some Rugged PCs have been 3G Certified since the last 2 years
- User can communicate from practically anywhere
- APPLICATIONS VERTICALS: Defense, Field Service, Construction, Oil Exploration, Transportation…..
- Global Positioning System (GPS) is a technology that can pinpoint the location of any GPS receiver in the universe to an accuracy of few feet.
- Telecom Service Engineers can carry their Network Diagrams with them
- They will know where the Maintenance Splices are
- Same for Utility Companies
- Critical for Law Enforcement, Transportation, Logistics……
- Integrated AVL (Automatic Vehicle Locating) System for Transportation Companies
- Integrating with GIS (Geographical Information System) it is a potent tool for hundreds of diverse applications
Outdoor Readable Touch Screen LCD’s
- As compared to conventional LCDs which are backlite Rugged
- PCs also use Trans-Refractive technology which captures ambient light and reflects it back
- So, the brighter the ambient light, brighter the screen, without soaking up the precious battery life
- Important for all segments like Defense, Utility companies, Law enforcement, Mining, Transportation, Field Service, Fire Safety etc.