Police & Law Enforcement
Rugged Mobile Computing for Police & Law Enforcement Personnel
Law enforcement personnel need access and interoperability to all the real-time data available to help them respond to calls, identify threats, and communicate with other police officers, whether they’re in the patrol car, on foot, at the desk, or back at the police department. Dispatch communications, incident response planning, GPS guidance, license plate scans, ID verifications, e-citations, and on-scene incident reporting are faster and more accurate with a rugged tablet PC at the ready. Evidence collection and management are easier as well. Police officers and the public are safer when law enforcement personnel can document incidents, review response requests, and check the backgrounds of people at the scene.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Ruggedized, yet mobile, law enforcement tablet PCs move easily from the patrol car to any situation where the police can safely record information and access secure CJIS information. With superior in-vehicle and mobile wireless connectivity, Rugged,vibration-resistant, and extreme temperature-resistant law enforcement tablets survive the patrol environment, whether in or out of the vehicle.
Rugged Tablets Help Law Enforcement and Police Departments:
- Receive real-time police intelligence and situational awareness via 4G and Wi-Fi, whether the tough tablet PCs are mounted or mobile.
- Identify suspects and potential threats with ID barcode scanners that are either built-in or connected via rain-proof and dust-proof I/O ports to the rugged mobile computer.
- Have one-console access to IP-enabled devices, such as in-vehicle and body cameras for video streaming, automatic license plate readers, digital chalking tools, etc.
- Issue E-citations and immediately document evidence via the durable tablets’ high-res cameras, and input data in whatever way is easiest: Touchscreens, active pens, or keyboards.
- Improve police officers’ in-vehicle, patrol car safety with vibration-resistant features and secure rugged tablet docking, mounting, and Blank-It technology.
- Protect police officers’ mobile connectivity no matter how far off the grid they may need to patrol.
- Stay online while on foot in any weather condition with extreme temperature resistance, including rain, snow, sunshine, and even dust.