Rugged Navy Monitors
Our series of COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) rugged LCD monitors offer a range of sizes, screen resolutions, and feature sets for displaying highly detailed rugged applications such as those used in naval display systems, target tracking, mission/ground control centers, and airborne ISR operations.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
They are ready to be deployed in extreme environments with ruggedized features such as sunlight readability (optional), water resistance with IP65 (front), built-in heaters (optional), and conformal coating to protect components. They are tested for vibration, shock, altitude, and extreme temperatures to comply with MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461.
Rugged Navy Monitor
- LCD: 7 to 65″
- Touch or Vandal Glass
- 250 to 1000 cd/m2
- VGA, DVI, HDMI, DP
- Optional 1~4 x BNC in
- AC90~264V or DC9~36V Input
- MIL-STD-810, 461, 901D, 167-1
- MIL-STD-1275 Mil. power
- Sunlight-Readable – Ready for all environments
- Waterproof – Built to stringent IP67 standards
- Bonded Glass – Optically enhanced for clarity
- Multiple Inputs – DVI, VGA, NTSC, PAL, & SEC AM
- Deep Dimming – 0% to 100% via potentiometer
- Superior Image – Scalable resolution up to SXGA
- LED Backlighting – Reduces power draw at all levels Extended Temperature Range –Picture in Picture – Designed to display ALL inputs
- Offers a rugged LCD product line with an unprecedented range of sizes from 5.0″ to 43″. Applications are virtually unlimited and our solutions can be found on military land, air, and sea platforms worldwide.
- With proven standard options such as Sunlight Readability, NVG Compatibility, Rugged AR Touch Screen, Video Inputs, Bezel Keys, and Cold Start, our range has an existing library of designs to quickly bring you a customized unit that perfectly fits your application and installation.