Ground Control Station Getac
Hardware and software that allows vehicles to be operated from a remote location and to communicate with and controlThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- UAV unmanned systems
- Unmanned surface vehicles (USVs)
- Unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs)
GCS acts as the hub for the intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) data generated by the unmanned aircraft’s payload Applications
- UAV flight and Mission Control
- Managing onboard payload and Scientific Mission.
- With communication Link
- Stand Alone with External Communication Link
Portable GCS Consist of
- High-end computer/tablet with Screen
- High Brightness with AR and AG
- Optional Communication Link
- Various Joystick controllers / Throttle or Stationary buttons with API to support various OS.
- Various I/Os like LAN / HDMI / USB
- Integrated battery.
Based On Getac T800
Based on Windows 10
Light Weight with integrated battery.
With Communication link
With multiple optional 3-axis joystick controller
Various toggle switches for emergency functions.
Tripod mounted design. With chest harness.
Based on the Laptop model of Getac K120
Fully Rugged / High Brightness.
Modular Design and Easy Swap.
Integrated Handle for easy carrying.
Multiple 3-axis joystick controller, Buttons and toggle Switch.
Additional I/Os like USB, LAN, HDMI, etc
Based on Getac F110
Light Weight and Portable
Multiple Toggle Switches, Joystick, and Buttons including Emergency Button.
Choice of OS – Windows and Linux.
Potentiometer and Rotary Switch for Specialized vehicle function. Host of I/Os like Lan, USB